The information and opinions provided on this website are designed for educational purposes only, and should not be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your doctor if you have any concerns about your health or if you are looking for advice for a specific condition or treatment. You should consult your doctor if you plan to make any major changes to your diet or exercise routine. Do not use the information on this website to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting a licensed doctor. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the web could be dangerous.
We hope that you will find the information on this website of interest, but no responsibility of any nature whatsoever is accepted for any information contained on these pages. You use this information at your own risk. Mother Nature's Diet and MND Health Ltd are in no way liable for any use or misuse of any information obtained from this website or from our blog posts. The author and contributors to this site cannot answer direct, personal medical queries, and cannot be held responsible for your health outcomes. No warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy of the information that appears on this website or at our linked sites at www.MotherNaturesDiet.me and www.MotherNaturesDiet.tv
Terms and conditions of use
The term 'Mother Nature's Diet' or 'MND' or 'MND Health Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Enterprise House, Beeson's Yard, Bury Lane, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1DS. Our company registration number is 06859968 (England and Wales). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
MND Health Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as your address and postcode
- Any other information that you supply to us, for example by email or in a contact form
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not bombard you with endless sales emails, ever.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties ever, unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is protected under copyright. The contents of this site may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced, displayed in the public domain or otherwise redistributed without the express written permission of the owner and publisher, MND Health Ltd.
All product and company names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners. MND Health Ltd has no affiliation or commercial relationship with any companies or products named on this website.
© Copyright 2016 MND Health Ltd